Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where did the time go?

Deck them halls ya'll!

Yes, I knew this would happen. I have been side-tracked by life once again and haven't been keeping up with the blogging like I thought I could. OH WELL.

So mom and dad left today. I feel a bit 'vaclempt' (spelling?) even though we'll see them next Thursday. They took off with Eli and Emma in their hotel on wheels and will get to AZ hopefully by Thursday. Poor Eli had a good cry last night and slept with us while Emma seemed to be keeping it together - UNTIL after the family prayer this morning. She lost it as it was time to leave. I know they will be fine when they're on the road, but it was tough seeing them both so sad to leave us for 5 days. Especially Emma since she is the staunch one of the family and won't flinch even at the saddest of times.
We're over the moon to be able to see our Arizona clan soon. Baby Luke will be the highlight for my kids, well, that is until he starts to cry. They will get a kick out of hanging with their cuzzies that they haven't seen for 5 years. I just have to get through my next 2 preschool classes, class Christmas party, packing, and finding someone to feed the fish and we'll be good to go.
Hope you're having fun Eli & Emma. LOVE YOU HEAPS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just talked to Mom they were driving and Dad was talking in the background telling Emma and Eli when to look at the different things. I heard him say "see all the cotton fields, now we're coming up on all the wind mills" It was so funny! My Dad the tour guide of Texas! They will have so much fun with Gramma and Grandpa. Wish we could head to AZ as well.
    Love, ~Di

    ReplyDelete