Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our first tweenager! =O

Can anyone guess what this is a photo of?


If you guessed a pile of garbage, you'd be right and wrong. This is Ezra's binder that turned into a pile of garbage. He carried it around with his Science papers 'in' it. He didn't want me to buy a new one, so he used this for the last couple months of school. No wonder he kept losing assignments and turning them in late. I find it funny to see the words on the side "DURABLE". I guess that's an opinion - not fact.




Ez on his 12th birthday. He got some ring pops (his fave) from the siblings, a 'durable' scripture holder and tie tac from Grams/Gramps, and a much needed suit from mom/dad.



Check out the work Grandma put into this card. She wrote LOVE over the entire inside. I think her carpal tunnel acted up after she finished.




Okay, so I ran out of birthday wrapping. This did the job.















Looking sharp.




He kept asking 'where's the technology?' I told him once you turn 12, you get things you NEED for your birthday, not things you want. Can I get an 'AMEN' from anyone? hee hee

He did get the privilege of playing with fire at 12. I think that made him happy. That's a pan of brownies, by the way. He doesn't like cake anymore.



Ezra is now a freshly ordained Deacon. My baby is growing up too fast. Yes, Ez, you're still my baby even though you're as tall as me.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures. I need one of the family (last one)?! Could you send and then I can put into picasa and make a print?

    ReplyDelete