Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eli's 1st Grade Program & Komi's Marathon - 2 more milestones in the Tui Fandamily

Eli did a great job of singing during his 1st grade program for the parents.
February 16th I'll never get bored of these cute programs. Can't believe I have only one 1st grade program left to watch next year with Eva. GULP!
Here is the proof Komi ran his Marathon - the official finish line of the Fort Worth Cowtown.
February 27th, 2010.
Ez patiently waiting to cheer for his dad as he crosses the finish line. Can't you just feel his excitement - hee hee.
At this point, Eli and Eva were so bored from waiting! (their dad had a hang up with major leg cramps at mile 18 which put him at the finish line 1 1/2 hours after we expected him there) They were real troopers to hang in there.
Yeahhhhhhh - here he comes!

He did it!
Boy - doesn't that face make you want to run a marathon right now? NOT!
Good job, Komi.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my golly gosh, you must have been worried. Was he dehydrated? Glad he made it. Good Job, Komi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are troopers! Nice job, Komi! He looks pretty good afterward- exhausted like everyone else. Brian pretty much looked like death. I have never seen him look so ill after a race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, well, I don't really know how to start this out. So, I've been on this "Finding Friends of the past" spree, I don't know why, but I'm curious. I knew Eli in 2nd grade and I guess I would like to know how he's been doing in life. You probably wont see this because you haven't been on here for a VERY long time. You might not even live in Texas anymore. Probably you don't. Anyway, I'll just have to stifle my curiosity and live in the unknown. Hope your family is doing well, goodbye.

    ReplyDelete