Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eli's first Kindy field trip

I was able to join Eli during his field trip to the Fort Worth Zoo (doesn't compare to Portland's zoo). Here's his Kindy class with teacher, Mrs. Dean. Can you spot him in back right in the middle of the sign?
Now, this was the first thing our little group of 4 boys saw as we walked around. They all asked why was the turtle trying to climb on top of the other turtle. We told them they were playing leap frog. I'm so glad they bought it! Hee hee (I couldn't resist taking a pic)
There is an otter right behind the kids. It wouldn't cooperate for me to get it in my pic.
Eli's group of boys, their teacher,and Eva taking a break on top of an alligator.
Playing some interactive games.
Flamingos, cool.
See the reefshark above their heads?
I couldn't resist taking a pic of this lion. He was so handsome and cuddley looking. Kinda reminded me of Komi. hee hee

Again with the peace sign. I have no idea where he got that from. Peace out.



Eli wanted to take some photos with my camera. I love this shot he took on our way out of the zoo.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like the had a lot of fun. I didn't know I zoo was all that amazing up here? I guess I don't have anything to compare it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to quickly peek at what was new at your house and spent a long time looking at everything--it was so fun! I can't believe it's been warm enough to wash cars in swimsuits...can't wait, it's been so rainy and cold here still. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you are back!!!! Thanks for the update. Love all the pic's! Miss you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we say POWER BLOGGER?!! Dang girl, how long were you on the computer to post all of these????

    ReplyDelete