Sunday, May 3, 2009

Biking & 'Faux' Camping

Eva said to her dad a few days before her 4th birthday "Dad, will you take my training wheels off - I don't need them anymore." So he did (disregarding mom's skepticism), and the little stinker took off riding like a pro in all of a couple minutes.
She even navigated around the van with no worries!
Uh, I guess the grass didn't make her blink either.
During spring break, the kids wanted to build a fort and live upstairs for the week. This was the end result of much thought, creativity and a roll of masking & duct tape. It kept falling down, however.
It got a little musty up there after a few days, but they loved it anyway!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I remember making "forts" inside all the time. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Did it remind them of the hide out at our house? Dang, this makes me sad. Wish we were closer. (Change your settings to get the word verification off!!)

    ReplyDelete