Friday, May 29, 2009

EZNN - Update

'Sup people! Yeah, it's me, Ezra. So, like, I've been thinkin' 'bout makin' my own li'l column on this blog. Do ya think I should?
Actually, I don't really care 'bout what you think 'bout my li'l idea. In short, your stuck with me. Read an' weep. Heh-heh.
'K, now that that's over, I guess I should take the liberty of tellin' ya what's happenin' down here in Texas. Summer's nearly here. Yay. Whoop-dee-doo. Ta' tell da truth, I'm really not that excited. Weird...

PEACE OUT DUDES!

-Spawn of Devina

5 comments:

  1. A little more info about you in future editions please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you already had a spot on this blog but never did anything after? I am glad you are on again. Love hearing anything about you. Your hair cut still looks great (or did you get it cut again recently?) Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a funny guy! Happy late! birthday!! I thought of you on May 12...but that is all I did. Would love to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up!!! I'm going to keep checking this site for more of your wit! (Can't wait to see you guys again!)

    ReplyDelete