Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day Snow

Just wanted you to witness this amazing event. We haven't had snow on Christmas eve or Christmas day since, well, I can't remember if the kids or Komi have ever had a snowy holiday. My last snowy Christmas would've been when I was a teen living in Utah. We did have snow in Oregon, but it usually came after Christmas day. Great memories! I'm glad my kids finally got to experience the magic - even if was just a little magic! Christmas day '09



So much for my winter flowers. Poor things.

3 comments:

  1. Snow looks beautiful. Glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So glad to see you back on the blogging wagon. I know, I did the same as you! So much more fun to read other's posts than to do my own. Here's to staying with it this year!!!
    Love all the posts you've done. Thanks for sharing. MIss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Everyone should experience a little snow on Christmas. Glad to see the kids enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete