Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Need To Borrow Someone's Green Thumb!

Mom, this is for you. I wasn't going to post it, since it's quite embarrassing. Maybe, however, someone will take pitty on me and lend me some suggestions on how to do this next year. These pathetic looking plants are the two cherry tomatoe plants you saw in my backyard. They produced a lot of tomatoes, but they over grew their stakes. Oops. Being gone for 6 weeks during the summer didn't help either. Very sad, very sad.


Doesn't this salvia look good? This is the one we bought at Costco, mom. The rest of the plants around the yard looked great. I just need practice with the produce. These pics were taken in November.

2 comments:

  1. I think being away and not keeping it pruned had a lot to do with it? I try not to let mine grow so high. They can get away from you so quickly. There are also many different types of stakes and you might try another kind next time. But the Salvia looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, if only you could let Brian at that garden!

    ReplyDelete