Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yes - I Am The Master Blaster Blogger

My booty aches, my ankles are swollen, my neck is stiff, my head hurts, my fingers feel numb, BUT I am determined to catch up with this stinkin' blog. I am up to December '09 and won't be defeated - yet, I am soooooo tired. I have finished 22 postings over the past 2 days covering the past 6 months of fun and frenzy in the Tui household. I will beat this thing. I have a dream. I will not give up. I will rise to this challenge. I will sit in this chair until my arms fall off so I don't have anymore guilt hanging over my head about not staying current for my family and friends that read blogs often (unlike me, obviously). 2010 will bring better blogging days for this technically challenged chic! Wish me luck - one month to go. May the force be with me (as my kids might add) - tomorrow.
By the way, this was the fourth time I had to edit this post due to my eyes going cross-eyed at 2:30 in the am. Love ya'll - really, I do!

3 comments:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ENDURING AND GETTING SO MUCH INFO AND PICS OUT TO ALL OF US. WE APPRECIATE THE UPDATED MATERIALS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dori and I read this together and laughed out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I send you some pictures will you do mine :)

    ReplyDelete